4/24/2011

Like Swiss cheese

Today is Easter. I came up to reno with my parents and my brother yesterday. We had dinner with my grandparents and then I hung out with my cousin Alice. She's moving, so I sort of helped, but we were tired so we ended up watching "It's Complicated," instead.

Change is tiring.

Then, today, we went to her half-sister's house for an awesome brunch. Alice's nephew's daughter had her first egg hunt. Then we packed up some more of her stuff...I contributed by organizing her costume collection. Then back to my aunt's for the family get together. My mom is the seventh out of 13 children, and most of them and their families still live in Reno. Holidays = trip to Reno. Except for my sister- Easter is a big deal for her church, so she stayed in Sacramento. Like Swiss cheese, it's very hol(e)y.

Here's my taciturn but mellowing grandpa, with their dog Paws:


No comments:

Post a Comment