2/14/2012

One day

 There are 32 pictures in this post. They're mostly cutesy ones. I can get away with this today only.

I wonder how not being in a relationship would have changed my experience living here in New York. I can't really imagine it. I can't think of a single way that my relationship has negatively affected the experience. I can't think of a single way my relationship has negatively affected anything about me or my life. Which is the way it should be. This person is supposed to make your life better-- make the good things better, and the bad things easier. And I have someone who actually thinks my rambling is pleasant. And is pretty strict with me, actually, when I'm complaining, or being a wimp, or not doing what needs to be done. Or worrying. He even tells me what to do about this terrible grad-student insomnia.

He's got a natural togetherness that I love. I LOVE that he FOLDS ALL HIS LAUNDRY. (Seriously, I can't even believe that shit. ...and I love his response to my amazement at that: "What do you want me to do, throw everything in a pile?" Like it's no big deal that he folds everything so neatly. Seriously people, even like undershirts.) Anyway: Happy Valentine's Day!



He drinks margaritas with me






One of the best times we've spent together was this trip to Bakersfield for a conference I was speaking at last year.


Our trip to visit Tucson, before he moved there. 




because his nickname is hippo ...don't ask me, I didn't give it to him. 




BEARD!

My sister's wedding

ROW!


Ahh, this face.

I love how he braves crowds to see floats being blown up.

Central Park + a prime example of how having braces made me look less exuberant and more snooty in pictures. I mean who does she think she is??!

This is always how the ones I take come out.

Patagonia, AZ

Outside Patagonia

Oakland, CA


I just like this one of our feet.

Because this is my blog: My mom and my aunt Jean with baby Gus.

Summer of 2009. 

Valentine's Day, 2010. 
Okay. Now I'm going to a friend's house to watch The Notebook and drink gin.

1 comment:

  1. ahhhhh you guys are so adorable!!! enjoy your gin!! let's drink some at the end of march. nom nom nom. love you lover. happy valentine's day! <3 <3 <3333

    ReplyDelete