5/27/2011

Friends

I had lunch today with one of my oldest friends who is going to medical school in the Bronx. He took me to a noodle restaurant in the East Village.

Then I sat on the street outside a subway stop and talked on the phone with my friend Alison for the first time since I've been out here. A modeling photo shoot (relatively common here, the third I've seen) was taking place across the street.

Now, I sit at the restaurant below my apartment and enjoy a new friend - the book "The Imperfectionists" - and a couple older ones - gin with tonic.



~Via Blogger for Android Mobile Devices

1 comment:

  1. Maria!
    I hope you keep posting on your blog : ) I want to keep up to date with your NYC lifestyle! So how is The Imperfectionists? My roommate just bought the book and I want to know if I should borrow it from her when she's done...

    ReplyDelete