9/24/2011

Dang it, and come visit me

Dang it refers to my reaction when I see that the trailer I linked to in the previous post didn't come through for those of you who smartly receive these via email. This is it.

Come visit me refers to the fact that my graduation date is Thursday May 17 2012 at 11am EST, Columbia University New York NY! I finish school the week before, and will be in New York at least through the end of May. So you should come stay with me. Sister and her husband already have announced their intention to come for a week, so you might get more hot water in the shower if you don't stay at the same time. But there it is, an invitation for free room and free tour guide. Board won't be free, because we'll be going out for every meal...

My place is quite nice. You will like it. Some new art: framed posters of my friend Alison, the promos for the art-music-fashion event she was involved in this summer in Sacramento.

No comments:

Post a Comment