2/21/2012

Moon day

Its so hard sometimes to manage the stress. This life is non stop. No matter how many warriors I summon and inhales and exhales counted, the waves keep coming.

Today is a moon day. The moon is luminous because of reflection. Just like how sometimes reading the email a third time, and not reacting to the parts of it that cause immediate stress, really reflecting on it, reveals the light.

Today Robyn was the soundtrack from the subway to the yoga studio, and I felt so glad that this is my life...the city, Lincoln Center. I felt free. I reflected that some of the best experiences I've had have been in the yoga studio. I wondered if getting to yoga would always feel like a more impressive achievement than anything else. (I applied for a job at the NRDC yesterday, for comparison)

But then the stress always comes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment